Nutrition in Public Health, Third Edition
Special APHA pricing for Nutrition in Public Health, current list price, $137.95, APHA price: $85.00!
Nutrition in Public Health, Third Edition defines the state of public health nutrition and the services offered in the United States today. It provides readers with a description of public health in the U.S. through data and expertise from relevant contributing authors, and discusses the active services and service agencies that are available to manage today's health issues.
New to the Third Edition :
- Addition of a nutritional epidemiology chapter
- Environmental and economic concerns of today
- Updated material in these areas:
- Dietary Guidelines 2010
- Food Stamp Program is now the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children Program) is now the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
- Food security in global terms (due to the new concept of terrorism)
- World hunger and the implications to public health nutrition (as the US is called upon for more assistance to other nations)
- Public health nutrition and fitness in America; programs and services (due to the recognized obesity epidemic)
View Related Products
Member Price: $ 85.00
Non-Member Price: $ 85.00